Wide Blue Sound
By accessing the website at www.widebluesound.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Wide Blue Sound’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Wide Blue Sound’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Wide Blue Sound at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Wide Blue Sound’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Wide Blue Sound makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Wide Blue Sound does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Wide Blue Sound or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Wide Blue Sound’s website, even if Wide Blue Sound or a Wide Blue Sound authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Wide Blue Sound’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Wide Blue Sound does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Wide Blue Sound may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Wide Blue Sound does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Wide Blue Sound has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Wide Blue Sound of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Wide Blue Sound may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Los Angeles, California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Wide Blue Sound collects the following data:
- When making a purchase, your personal identification information (Name, email address, address).
- When visiting the site, anonymous info for data analysis, content, and advertising.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Wide Blue Sound with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Wide Blue Sound collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- If you consent, email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Wide Blue Sound’s products, services, and customer communications.
When Wide Blue Sound processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Wide Blue Sound securely stores your data on the same servers where we host our website.
Wide Blue Sound would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Wide Blue Sound from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click the Unsubscribe link on any email we’ve sent you.
What are your data protection rights?
Wide Blue Sound would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Wide Blue Sound for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Wide Blue Sound correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Wide Blue Sound to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Wide Blue Sound erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Wide Blue Sound restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Wide Blue Sound’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Wide Blue Sound transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. We may charge a small fee for this service.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Wide Blue Sound uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Wide Blue Sound uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Wide Blue Sound sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your continued support.